The Management of Falcon Engineering 95 Pty. Ltd. believes all workplace injuries and illnesses are preventable, and are committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, contractors and visitors to our workplaces. We are also committed to providing intrinsically safe and ethical products for our customers.
To protect the health and safety of these people, we will provide:
- safe plant and systems of work;
- written procedures and safe work method statements;
- information, instruction, training and supervision; and
- a framework and commitment to continual improvement in workplace safety.
- quality raw materials and safe designs;
We will ensure continuous compliance with legislative requirements and relevant Australian Standards and other applicable compliance obligations through regular monitoring and audits.
All personnel working in our workplace are required to comply with our safety management system.